Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
SHORT WALK FROM QUINCY CENTER T STOP!
Idle Hour features a made from scratch kitchen, unique craft cocktails, and doesn't take itself too seriously. Join us on Hancock Street-look for the green sign.
- DDirtsaGreater Boston •6 reviews4.0Dined 5 days agoThe house burger was delicious as usual 😋. What a great place to eat good food and an attentive staff a recipe for success.More infoIdle Hour QuincyPrice: Moderate• Farm-to-table• Quincy•4.8
- LLizzhpGreater Boston •14 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoBrunch menu was expansive and food was excellent. Really good. Service was great and prices reasonable. Enjoyed my experience and will return.More infoLiberty TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Quincy•4.8
- PDPaulaDGreater Boston •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s DayMore infoNovaraPrice: Expensive• Italian• Milton•4.8
- SsusanneeGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server,Emily was the best. Our table had a beautiful view of Boston,the service and the food were five stars.we were celebrating my granddaughter's and my niece's birthday. We all love Granite Links!More infoGranite LinksPrice: Expensive• American• Quincy•4.7
- SSSoSovipGreater Boston •94 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023For some reason the, over easy, eggs came out, twice, over cooked and burnt brown over the whole egg. I noticed the couple next to me had the same thing. The grill was too hot?? Asked for well done, crisp, bacon and half of it was cooked near crisp. Here is the problem, when you have to sent food back, it spoils your meals and you wish that you had stayed home. Not good for business when you can not cook and egg over easy? Love your restaurant and food what happen yesterday at noon??More infoAbby ParkPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Milton•4.7
The 8 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
The 6 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Quincy, located in the Boston suburbs, has a restaurant scene worth checking out. Located along the shore, it's easy to find wonderful seafood fresh from the water and cooked by chefs who know how to bring out the best in every dish. If you are looking for some casual, classic American sandwiches and burgers, there are plenty of pubs and taverns with great atmosphere and even better food. For family-friendly comfort foods, there are many diners and cafes. If you are looking for a more international flair to your meal, Quincy offers rustic Italian with great pizza, Chinese, and Japanese. For a more adventuresome cuisine experience, try the authentic Vietnamese, Mediterranean, or Middle Eastern restaurants.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Quincy is Granite Links
- Baxter Street Historic District
- Saint Moritz Park
- Quincy Center Station
- Nova Suites Boston Quincy
- Freedom Park
- Municipal Stadium
- Quincy Station Historical
- Kincaide Park
- Quincy Center
- Battery March Park
- Southern Artery Shopping Center
- President Plaza Shopping Center
- Granite Plaza Shopping Center
- Adams National Historical Park
- Hancock Cemetery
- United First Parish Church
- Shea Park
- The Galleria At Presidents Place Shopping Center
- Presidents Plaza Shopping Center
- Braintree Place Shopping Center