- LLexingtonianCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoThe food was delicious and there was huge variety. It's great value especial has you can order as much as you want. The service was also excellentMore infoGyu-Kaku - Burlington, MAPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Burlington•4.5
- AAshleyscvipLas Vegas •16 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023We went back again with our close friends last night and had a wonderful time. Drinks were excellent and all bar foods were also great with large portions. There was a live music playing. The ambience was great as well as the service of the staff and the food. It was a perfect night. All of my friends also told me that they had a wonderful time and would like to come back again. ￼More infoFogo de Chão - BurlingtonPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Burlington•4
- FAFrankieAvipTampa / Central Florida West •53 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great meal as always. Sean is an excellent server. Thank you for the birthday cannoliMore infoTuscan Kitchen BurlingtonPrice: Moderate• undefined• Burlington•4.1
- TTripvipGreater Boston •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Went NY day, moderately busy. Quickly seated even though we were early for our reservation. Waitress too a little long to arrive at our table and bring our drink. Had cosmo and scotch. Didn’t have Dewers scotch. Ordered oysters and shrimp cocktail. Fresh and delicious. Both had salmon again super tasty. Would definitely go back!!More infoRow 34 - BurlingtonPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Burlington•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was great!More infoBlack & Blue Steak & Crab - BurlingtonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Burlington•4.8
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Bon Appétit’s eagerly anticipated 2023 Best New Restaurants list is here
BA has anointed 24 new restaurants among its 2023 class of Best New Restaurants across the country.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Burlington, Massachusetts
Less than an hour north of Boston, visitors to Burlington can experience a wide range of irresistible classic dishes. New England fare is easy to find with fresh seafood at the top of the list for a city so close to the ocean. Enjoy a New England clambake with all the trimmings or a creamy seafood chowder. If seafood is not your thing, try some tangy and salty Boston baked beans or a slow-simmered New England boiled dinner. For those with a sweet tooth, homemade apple pie with locally grown apples and rich maple syrup on your morning pancakes will surely satisfy. From luxurious dining to quaint diners and cafes, Burlington offers a variety of choices for those wanting to venture away from Boston.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Burlington (Massachusetts) is Mooo BURLINGTON
- Cross Roads Shopping Center
- Hyatt House Boston/Burlington
- Rotary Field
- Boston Marriott Burlington
- Kinhean Park
- Baskin Playground
- Paint Mine Area
- Burlington Town Common
- Middlesex Mall Shopping Center
- Grove And Justin Street Play Area
- Sonesta ES Suites Boston Burlington
- Burlington Plaza Shopping Center
- Almys First National Shopping Center
- H Mart
- Quality Inn & Suites - Boston/Lexington
- Kinneen Park
- Burlington Mall Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington
- Simonds Park
- Marvin Street Play Area