Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Igloo dining is now available during the winter months!
- MmrstibsvipGreater Boston •93 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe stopped in for a couple of drinks and small bites at the bar. We had the special scallop appetizer which was fantastic. We split the pappardelle pasta dish which was also delicious. The bartender was wonderful as well. We had a delightful evening.More infoRossetti Restaurant of BeverlyPrice: Expensive• Italian• Beverly•4.6
- CcherylvGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoBest service I have had in a very long time! The hostess Teresa was wonderful, as was our waiter (Brian, I think?). They went above and beyond to make us feel valued. The bartender even mixed up a yummy mocktail creation for me. Portions are HUGE and delicious. Miny lights on tables are great for older eyes to view the menu. Will be back!More infoToscana Bar ItalianoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Beverly•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoAmazing food and vibe - love this place !!! The staff is friendly and welcoming - all around wonderful restaurantMore infoEllis Square SocialPrice: Moderate• International• Beverly•4.6
- ITIlyaTGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Great place for gamers to meet and to enjoy a dinner, snack, or just some drinks with their gamesMore infoThe CastlePrice: Moderate• American• Beverly•4.6
- THTomHvipGreater Boston •29 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Brunch at Ledger, as always excellent! I strayed from the usual three dishes I alternate between and ordered the pastrami has with sunny side up eggs. It was delicious. The service was attentive, friendly and professional. Ledger never disappoints!More infoLedger Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• American• Salem•4.8
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Boston’s 8 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Boston is one of the oldest and most prestigious cities in the United States. Its suburb, Beverly, is one of its most popular dining destinations in the state. Here, you can get some great comfort food, including hardy burgers packed high with delicious toppings. Roast beef is also a traditional dish in Beverly, and there are a lot of restaurants that serve it. It is typically steamed or boiled to make it healthier and richer in flavor. For dessert, you need to get some Boston cream pie and accompany it with a local brew. Boston cream pie contains a rich filling that will satisfy your need for sweet desserts.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Beverly is Toscana Bar Italiano
- Montserrat Station
- Dix Park
- Herling Park
- Balch Playground
- Cummings Park
- North Beverly Station
- Salem Willows Amusement Park
- Cabot Street Shopping Center
- Bates Park
- Kernwood Golf Course
- Independence Park
- Bessie Baker Park
- Lynch Park
- Cooney Athletic Field
- Pingree Park
- Kernwood Park
- Beverly Depot Station
- Innocenti Park
- Fish Flake Hill Historic District
- Beverly Center Business District