Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Serving breakfast all day and some dinner option for breakfast, you will be sure to find something your taste buds will LOVE, and a great patio area you will enjoy! We make sure your experience is a great one with exceptional customer service, after all you are a guest at our HOME.
Bring your friends, family, children, pets!!! We welcome you and your loved ones to HOME restaurant.
Everything changed when Walt Disney and his animators, set designers, and crews began trekking out between takes for a bite and a refreshment. So often, in fact, that the Tam was once dubbed “The Studio Commissary.”
Join us and see why the Tam is said to have been Walt’s favorite restaurant!
As a family-run establishment, we’re committed to keeping our community safe. We always practice strong hygiene protocols and rigorously adhere to all CDC food safety standards.
Chef Emanuele Gasperini has relocated from the restaurant's home base in Milan and settled in Los Angeles, bringing along with him traditional cooking techniques and recipes perfected over the years.
The restaurant will feature classics from Milan including; veal cutlets, Ossobuco, Brasato, hand-made pastas, squash blossoms, soups and multiple takes on the most traditional Milanese dish: Risotto.
Casita Del Campo offers a variety of flavorful dishes made with traditional and top-quality ingredients. Our Casita Special appetizer features mini-tortillas served with flavorful toppings, the Carne Asada is juicy and perfect for sharing and our tasty Sweet Corn Tamales. Try our Homemade Albondigas and Lentil Soups and our addicting chips and salsa. We offer delicious Vegan and Vegetarian options. Everything is made with love daily and we use top-quality ingredients in all our dishes.
We host private events and big parties with buffet options, we have several dining rooms and a full bar with specialty and classic margaritas with seasonal flavors.
Casita Del Campo is the perfect place for family and friend gatherings, dinner dates, special occasions and celebrations, a true Silverlake Landmark since 1962.
- Mmumma1416California Central Coast •12 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI love Saffys. Never have I been disappointed. We literally loved everything we had. They kinda plate it for you so you don’t have to think. Our First course we had the crab cakes - wow! And the scallop crudo - another wow! Second course had the lobster skewer - wow - and the endive salad - ok And then we had the chicken and beef skewers - awesome - with some hummus (ok) Stuffed! Will definitely return again! Don’t even hesitate to make a Rez. Drinks are also amazing and they cater to all your taste buds!More infoSaffy'sPrice: Expensive• Middle Eastern• East Hollywood•4.8
- MDMargueritaDLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoI always enjoy Bacari Silverlake. The cocktails are delicious, the food is exquisite, and you cannot beat the ambiance!More infoBacari - Silver LakePrice: Expensive• Italian• Silver Lake•4.7
- TTshawkvipLos Angeles •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was fun. Great food and music, too. It seemed like they rushed us a bit; however we were told at the beginning that we had the table for two hours.More infoBeauty & Essex - Los AngelesPrice: Expensive• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Hollywood•4.5
- JEJimEvipWashington, D.C. Area •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Other than it took 20 minutes to seat us, the food and service was outstanding. I’ve eaten at their restaurants in NY, Ct., Chicago as well. All first rate.More infoTAO Asian Bistro - Los AngelesPrice: Expensive• Asian• Hollywood•4.6
- JBJimBvipLos Angeles •17 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Four of us had dinner here last night. One had the Chinese chicken salad, another had the chicken piccata, one had the fish and chips and I had the fish tacos. Everyone enjoyed their meals and I would say that the fish tacos were some of best I've ever had. The service wasn't the best as the waiter wasn't the most attentive and when he did come by the table it was like he was in a race. One thing that really bugs me is when they add in a surcharge on the bill without telling you that it's on there. It was a 4% additional fee, which isn't a fortune, I just thing it would have been nice if they would let you know.More infoHome Restaurant - Los FelizPrice: Moderate• American• Los Feliz•4.7
Here’s who made the Los Angeles Times’s 101 Best Restaurants list
From super-casual spots to high-end restaurants, here are the Los Angeles Times’s hotly anticipated favorites for 2023.
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
Discover Los Feliz
Several excellent cafes and restaurants have sprung up along the wide boulevards of Los Feliz. This neighborhood is a good place to sit in the cool shade while dining at an outdoor terrace restaurant. There are several artisanal coffee shops for those who love a good boost of caffeine. New breweries and old-fashioned diners are both a part of Los Feliz. The neighborhood has some of the best pies in Los Angeles as well as some great dive bars serving surprisingly inexpensive cocktails. There are also choices in international cuisine, from Thai to Mexican. Gastropubs and retro-chic restaurants offer everything from Mediterranean food to standard American fare. Los Feliz is a trendy and vibrant neighborhood of true Hollywood cool.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Los Feliz is Tam O'Shanter
- Griffith Observatory
- Chevy Chase Park
- Greek Theatre Los Angeles
- North Atwater Park
- Hollywood Travelodge
- Value Inn Hollywood
- Los Angeles Public Library
- William Mulholland Memorial
- Griffith Vermont Canyon Tennis Courts
- The Dixie Hollywood
- Wilson Golf Course
- Hollywood City Inn
- Economy Inn Hollywood
- Hollywood Stars Inn
- Roxy Hotel
- Tropico Motel
- Greek Theater
- Hollywood Downtowner Inn
- La Mirada House
- The Villa Sophia