Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Currently the most decorated Michelin starred female chef in the world, Anne-Sophie Pic is known for her distinct culinary identity, revisiting ingredients and exploring unusual cooking methods to create powerful and unexpected flavour combinations.
We aim to talk to the skipper of the boats directly to encourage the freshest product straight from boat to plate in as minimal hours as possible.
Our cocktail list is inventive, creative with great twists on classic cocktails.
At Emilia’s all our pasta is made fresh every morning in our restaurant in full view of passers-by and served from our fully open kitchen. In true respect of Italian tradition, we use certified Italian produce and try our best to ensure no additives, artificial ingredients, preservatives or anything unnatural is in our food. We believe that food is much better when it’s 100% natural.
Our restaurant has a mixture of chef’s bar/counter seating (overlooking the open kitchen), window seating (overlooking our terrace and the marina), normal tables and an outdoor terrace (overlooking the marina).
P.S. We care for our people, our communities and the world around us. Please visit our website (www.emiliaspasta.com) if you would like to learn more about our approach to Sustainability.
Here at Bravas Tapas we want to offer our guests Spanish style tapas with a bit of twist.
Weather-permitting, we also have Al Fresco seating available.
We look forward to serving you!
With the current conditions we will do our best to accommodate all our guests. We have limited our seating availability online to make sure that we can seat our guests comfortably, so do feel free to contact us with any queries. With limited seating, the reservation timings are very strict, so please be aware of this when booking with us.
We do not take bookings for our outdoor tables.
We unfortunately do not take reservations for just drinks.
Tables of 2 - 3 have 1hr 30mins
Tables of 4 or more have 2hrs
All-day Dining menu is served daily from 12:00noon to 9:30pm
Afternoon Tea is served every Friday to Sunday from 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Bar service is available from 12:00noon to 11pm every Monday to Wednesday and Sunday, from 12:00noon to 11:30pm every Thursday to Saturday.
Presiding at the heart of the Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square, Rotunda Bar and Lounge is a stylish and elegant venue set beneath an art deco domed ceiling, serving an all-day dining menu from breakfast, light lunches, afternoon tea to refined evening meals.
In the evenings the Rotunda transforms into a relaxed, yet sophisticated cocktail bar, where the bartender's creations take centre stage. Perfect for after work drinks, pre-dinner aperitivo or a nightcap, the bar offers an impressive menu of creative cocktails, refined classics and rare vintage spirits.
- UAUsamaALondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAn absolutely amazing experience! The food was worth every penny, the service was impeccable! A lot of reviews on here saying the portion sizes are small, this is totally wrong please do not listen! I think people need to realise it is not just the food you are paying but also the service provided! Overall a great fine dining experience, will definitely be back when I’m London! P.s. Thank you for the complimentary Happy Birthday scoop of ice cream for my other half!More infoMei UmePrice: Very Expensive• Asian• Tower Hill•4.5
- TBTerryB1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoBeen coming to this place for many years !! Food wine and service is really good Had the filet which was very tasty along with some creamed spinach and a good bottle of Fleurie It doesn't hold the noise well with the high ceilings but had a great timeMore infoParis Grill - Tower HillPrice: Expensive• French• Fenchurch Street•4.6
- NRNessRLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe venue is really good and the food was excellent. There was a good choice on the menu and for quality and location the prices were good. What I do not like is that a 12.5% service charge is added. I know you can ask for this to be taken off but it is embarrassing asking this. I think the maximum amount added should be 5%zMore info14 HillsPrice: Very Expensive• British• Fenchurch Street•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Aug 30, 2023Excellent service and dish recommendations from the staff. Delicious food, beautifully presented. Was quiet when we first arrived but got busier later on.More infoThe LamperyPrice: Expensive• British• Fenchurch Street•3.8
- CTCoralTDevon •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Really enjoyed the whole experience, the food was excellent, can't wait to come backMore infoEmilia's Crafted Pasta - St Katharine DocksPrice: Moderate• Italian• Tower Hill•4.6
Where and what to eat in London?
Introducing: OpenTable Specials London – featuring 15 special dining experiences brought to you by OpenTable & our beloved restaurants. London’s...
9 of the best Greek restaurants in London
From the city’s best souvlaki to traditional tavernas, here are 9 excellent Greek restaurants in London.
12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
Bao, pizza, and tapas sit alongside waffles and pancakes in London’s 12 best restaurants for bottomless brunch.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.