- Sstuw1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoCame here monday night, we was nearly an hiur early so had to wait, but they made us feel comfy and we sat and had a drink. 15 minutes later our table was ready. The waitress was attentive and the food was outstandingMore infoBlacklock ShoreditchPrice: Moderate• Steak• Shoreditch•4.8
- GGrbuLondon •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWas there as Tourist with relatives from london. Food was amazing, you get the special pastas are a treat and you wont be hungry afterwards. Allso add peper,salt or aceto balsamico to salates or pastas as you would in a restaurant in italy.More infoEmilia's Crafted Pasta - AldgatePrice: Moderate• Italian• Aldgate•4.5
- JEJadeEBMLondon •2 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoFood was very nice, service a bit chaotic but really very charming.More infoSager + Wilde at Paradise RowPrice: Expensive• Contemporary European• Bethnal Green•4.5
- GgillianwLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 20231st visit here on New Year’s Day after receiving the cookbook for Christmas. Our curiosity led us here for dinner. The whole experience was excellent. Staff and service outstanding, so helpful with guidance regarding our order. Food was beyond expectations. We could not fault anything. We will now venture to the other venues for another tasting experience.More infoHawksmoor SpitalfieldsPrice: Expensive• British• Shoreditch•4.6
- JCJCBillNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Simple English cooking elevated to a sublime experience.More infoSt. JOHN Bread and WinePrice: Expensive• British• Spitalfields•4.7
6 restaurants to try inside Harrods’s hotly anticipated dining hall reopening
Harrods Dining Hall’s reopening features 6 exciting restaurants to book right now in London.
The best Sunday roast in London can be found at these 10 restaurants
Here are the top 10 restaurants in London for the best Sunday roasts.
12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
Bao, pizza, and tapas sit alongside waffles and pancakes in London’s 12 best restaurants for bottomless brunch.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.