Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Sharing the spirit of Portugal with the UK through honest food, characterful wines and the celebration of cultural stories.
Our Restaurant Manager and Head Sommelier bring their rare expertise to the team, making Angler a complete gourmet experience. In addition to the main dining room, Angler has a roof terrace, intimate bar and semi-private dining area known as ‘the Chef’s View.’
We can accommodate most dietary requirements, unfortunately we are not able to cater to guest with allergies to fish, shellfish and crustaceans’
Quartier on the club's first floor gives diners a panoramic view of the City whilst enjoying refined dishes from the contemporary menu created by Executive Chef Daniel Cunin.
The restaurant is ideal for both afternoon business lunches and serene evening dinners with the option to enjoy the wraparound terrace before and after dining.
You’ll be welcomed by our spectacular glass bar and heated terrace, the perfect spot for after work drinks, before winding down our spiral staircase to our sky-lit lower ground floor dining room. Here you’ll be able to experience the theatre of our open-kitchen and grill in warm and uncomplicated interiors inspired by the textures of Argentina’s forests.
Host in one of our impressive private dining rooms or relax in our secret courtyard with a cocktail in hand peering up at the London sky and City lights above. Award-winning steaks, Latin plates and great drinks with impeccable service, what better way to dine?
Yauatcha City is an all-day dim sum teahouse, where friends and family gather to catch up over a wide selection of dim sum, wok dishes, tea and cocktails. To complement the cuisine, the drinks menu comprises nearly 40 types of tea, as well as cocktails inspired by Chinese ingredients and a broad wine and Champagne list.
Yauatcha’s first standalone patisserie, Yauatcha Patisserie, is located just below the restaurant, where Chinese heritage and modern European cooking techniques have inspired the pastry team to create a range of unique macarons, petits gateaux and chocolates.
We also serve alcohol 24/7.
We are located bang opposite Liverpool Street Station on Bishopsgate - easy to get to and to get home from!!
We are famous for our legendary English Breakfasts and our pancakes.
All our food is freshly made to order and we source products locally where possible.
If you cannot find a reservation here please call to see if we have any additional space - 020 7283 4889.
- TBTerryBLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoA stunning restaurant, keeping up the standards we have come to expect from having eaten at other Ivy Restaurants. Great menu and wonderful staff. Cannot recommend highly enough.More infoThe Ivy City GardenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Liverpool Street•4.2
- ARAlexandraREssex •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoReally delicious food. Tried some dishes we have never had before and was all fabulous. We were celebrating my boyfriend’s birthday and they did a special cake for him which was lovely. Thank you Limon for this.More infoCinnamon KitchenPrice: Expensive• Indian• Liverpool Street•4.4
- KMKellyMLondon •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoThis was my fourth visit to café Luca, as usual the food was outstanding. Great service , friendly staff, really comfortable surroundings. Would definitely recommend this restaurant in the heart of the city, but a quiet niche square Thank youMore infoCafé LucaPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Liverpool Street•4.4
- SCSammyCHong Kong Island •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAwesome service. Friendly and polite. Serving Chinese food and Cantonese dim sum and is better than that in Hong Kong. However, this is what we are paid for.More infoYauatcha CityPrice: Moderate• Chinese• Liverpool Street•4.5
- TtomjLondon •1 review4.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Not everything on the menu was available it was very noisyMore infoNew Street GrillPrice: Expensive• Steak• Liverpool Street•4.5
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Liverpool Street is The Ivy City Garden