- RARezaALondon •9 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis branch never disappoints, the service is perfect and hostesses are polite and professional offering the best service.More infoPatara - Hampstead High StreetPrice: Expensive• Thai• Hampstead•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWonderful experience. Wide choice, beautifully prepared. Service perfectMore infoGaucho HampsteadPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Swiss Cottage•4.6
- DDespinaLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Honestly can't say enough good things about this place! Outstanding service, very warm and friendly atmosphere, and whole table agreed this was the best Italian food any of us had in a long time. Food was incredible and we ordered a LOT of dishes, everything was delicious. 10/10!More infoCaliciPrice: Moderate• Italian• Belsize Park•4.3
- KSKatarinaSLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Nice staff, place and tasty food!!! Can recommend Egg benedict!More infoNew York CaféPrice: Moderate• American• Hampstead•4.2
- NWNW3foodieLondon •45 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 14, 2023A lovely evening all round. We were celebrating a birthday, and the evening was very enjoyable. The service was attentive without being obsequious. The ambience was lively and jolly and not too noisy. The food was attractively plated, tasted fresh and we found everything very much to our liking. The wine list provided ample choice and offered a good choice at various price points. The only slight negative point was the fact that some of the dishes we ordered might have been a little hotter and the chips in particular were not as crisp and hot as we expected. All in all, the evening was a great success.More infoCôte Brasserie - HampsteadPrice: Moderate• French• Hampstead•4.3
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.