- IAIrenaALas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFantastic restaurant. Lovely decor and ambience. attending on a Monday night meant it was quiet as usually, it is very buzzy and loud. Food absolutely delish and presented nicely. Very expensive for what it is but it is always tasty and no complaints - you are paying for the experience, the attentive staff, the very present and charming manager and that parking isn't too bad. Will definitely recommend and go back.More infoSkewd KitchenPrice: Expensive• Turkish• Barnet•4.9
- NNannahussein1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWithin 3 months, I have not laughed. It's been an emotional nightmare for months . Also, I am very bad at going to place and not knowing what to expect, I have never laughed so much , I loved avery second I was there and enjoyed the banter with all 3 girls the best I have encountered, I told all my friends and will be arranging to go back there again.More infoKaren's Diner BarnetPrice: Moderate• American• Barnet•4.2
- JJohnvipHertfordshire •5 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoFood is very good, good menu selection and comprehensive wine list. Service is excellent and very friendly - will be returning.More infoLe Rose RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Barnet•4.3
- APAlinePLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 8, 2023There was no WiFi for customers. Everything else was really nice!More infoBotannikaPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Barnet•4.5
- CFChristakisFLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great atmosphere Great service Great food. Would highly recommend to anyoneMore infoThe Old GuineaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Radlett•4.5
Where and what to eat in London in October?
Introducing: OpenTable Specials London – featuring 15 limited-time dining experiences brought to you by OpenTable & our beloved restaurants. London’s...
9 of the best Greek restaurants in London
From the city’s best souvlaki to traditional tavernas, here are 9 excellent Greek restaurants in London.
12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
Bao, pizza, and tapas sit alongside waffles and pancakes in London’s 12 best restaurants for bottomless brunch.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.