Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Let our Head Chef guide you through our signature Maki Rolls or sit at the bar and sip one of the many Sakes we have on offer.
At Emilia’s all our pasta is made fresh every morning in our restaurant in full view of passers-by and served from our fully open kitchen. In true respect of Italian tradition, we use certified Italian produce and try our best to ensure no additives, artificial ingredients, preservatives or anything unnatural is in our food. We believe that food is much better when it’s 100% natural.
Our restaurant has a mixture of chef’s bar/counter seating (overlooking the open kitchen), normal tables, high top bar seats and a covered outdoor terrace.
P.S. We care for our people, our communities and the world around us. Please visit our website (www.emiliaspasta.com) if you would like to learn more about our approach to Sustainability.
So, whether you are dropping in for a business lunch, enjoying the italian aperitivo in our private garden, after-work drinks, or a dinner with friends/family, Satyrio is happy to welcome you.
Choose from our hand-picked selection of fine wine, acquired from the best producers all over the world. Available by the glass, or by the bottle, and with a little help from our sommeliers we can pair your chosen wine with our seasonal menu with Italian flair.
You can also enjoy the warm weather al fresco in our spacious outdoor garden area, where we can easily accommodate group bookings.
Now you have no excuse – booking a table at Satyrio is a MUST.
A few minutes away from Bricklane and Spitalfields market, It is perfectly situated for hosting private parties, corporate events, wedding receptions and birthday party.
We have the capacity to cater for 300 people in our function room and glass-fronted mezzanine level.
At Mumbai Square, our chefs designed a menu to reflect an ethos of creativity using traditional Indian recipes. We only use halal meat and our kitchen is 100% Gluten-free. We have created a special Vegan menu.
You will have an intimate and relaxed dining experience with a dedicated staff ensuring your time in our premises is memorable.
- DTDinahTLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI've been coming to Cinnamon Kitchen since it opened and this visit didn't disappoint. It was the first time I had visited for brunch and I took my boyfriend for the first time. We had the set BBQ Feast menu. All the dishes were delicious and varied. Plenty of food with creative pairing between ingredients and the spicing was perfect. As well as the lunchtime jazz accompaniment, we were delighted by the engaging, personable and enthusiastic service we had from our waitress Aash. She made the whole experience very welcoming. We'll be back!More infoCinnamon KitchenPrice: Expensive• Indian• Liverpool Street•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe had an incredible experience at this restaurant! The staff was exceptionally attentive, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The food was delicious, and the overall vibe was fantastic. Highly recommend for a delightful dining experience!More infoBifePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Aldgate•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023Food is good, hostess and the chef give exceptional service. The way a place should be run. Ambience is great as well. Will get very popular as people start to discover it.More infoMiko Izakaya Bar & KitchenPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Aldgate•4.7
- IJIanJYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023Amazing pasta at value for money prices. Service was quick and friendly.More infoEmilia's Crafted Pasta - AldgatePrice: Moderate• Italian• Aldgate•4.6
- ZZoltanHungary •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023Due to a cancelled flight I had bad start of the rainy, cold day. In the few hours i suddenly had to kill I decided to have lunch at Crispin. Oh, did they change everything! The lady serving me was cheerful, friendly and a knowledgeable professional at the same time. The food was very well prepared and fun, the cocktails were creative, and the flavours: heaven. A place that was created and is operated with love. Brilliant!More infoCrispinPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Spitalfields•4.6
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Aldgate is sYp - Aldgate - Cocktails, Pizza & Live Jazz