- OTOpenTable DinervipSeattle / Eastern Washington •73 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFirst visit to Nusr-Et Steakhouse; but definitely not the last. The food was excellent. The service impeccable. And, relative to the pricing at Casino steakhouses, provides a much better value.More infoNusr-Et Steakhouse Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• The Strip•4.6
- STSantanaTLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We were looking for a little late night dinner and this was perfect. Food was great and our server was wonderful.More infoChin Chin - Las VegasPrice: Moderate• Chinese• The Strip•4.6
- SSeanvipLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023One of the best Mastros I've been to! Good job guys!!!More infoMastro's Ocean Club - Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• The Shops at Crystals•4.7
- JAJeffreyAvipDallas - Fort Worth •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023What an outstanding restaurant experience!!! We will definitely be back -More infoToca Madera - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• The Strip•4.7
- Ppmoyer3Las Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Been to Gallagher’s several times and each experience has been terrific. During this visit our servers were very friendly, knowledgeable, professional and had a great sense of humor. Food was prepared to perfection! Portion sizes are just right and the prices are very reasonable. We highly recommend Gallagher’s!!!More infoGallagher's SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• New York New York Hotel & Casino•4.6
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
Modeled with the Place du Casino of Monte Carlo in Monaco, the Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino of Las Vegas boasts guest rooms, suites, and restaurants of the utmost excellence. The Monte Carlo Hotel boasts a diverse group of restaurants, serving everything from high-class Italian pasta in 90 seconds and rolled sushi to 100% organic ice cream. However, the must-eat meal of the Monte Carlo Hotel is their 90-second pizza, topped with whatever toppings that you would like and baked to perfection. At the Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino, you don’t have to take a gamble to know that you’ll be getting a delicious meal.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Caesars Palace
- Delano Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Waldorf Astoria
- Mandarin Oriental
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- The Linq
- Four Seasons Hotel
- Aria Hotel & Casino
- Trump International Hotel
- Forum Shops at Caesars
- SLS Las Vegas
- Near the Las Vegas Strip
- The STRAT Hotel & Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Paris Hotel and Casino
- Mirage Hotel & Casino
- The Venetian and Palazzo