Cuisine (20 of 23)
23 restaurants available nearby
I’ve reviewed my experience at Ruth’s Chris several times in the past few years and it’s always been a wonderful dining experience. The filets were perfect, the lobster tail was excellent, the chopped salads were awesome as usual, the sides were great, and the service was professional.
Food was great. Staff were great. Would go back for sure. Had a great time.
Four of us enjoyed dinner on Friday April 16 and each selection was perfectly prepared. We started with crab dip that was well prepared. Two of us had blackened scallops that were perfectly cooked and generous servings. My son had a small plate of calamari and shrimp and grits, and I had fried...
The food was fresh, locally sourced, creatively conceived and well prepared. Excellent. My wife had steamed clams and I had a crab cake for starters. The clams were delicious and my crab cake was mostly blue crab, not bread and filler. For entrees I had panko and sesame encrusted flounder and my...
- Holiday Inn Resort Wilmington East Wrightsville Beach
- Carolina Shores Golf Country Club
- Holden Beach Marina
- Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville
- Coral Bay Shopping Center
- Sherwood Forest Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Fayetteville
- Rudder Village #5
- Everett Park
- Residence Inn by Marriott Wilmington Landfall
- Southeast Park
- Topsail Island
- DoubleTree by Hilton Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
- Airlie Gardens
- USS North Carolina
- Days Inn Shallotte
- Cedar Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Shutters on the Banks
- Southgate Mall