Cuisine (20 of 22)
21 restaurants available nearby
As usual, the Brentwood was a lovely place to bring friends. The mixed grill and lamb shanks were wonderful. The shrimp & scallops chardonnay, which I had before, was served with penne pasta which didn't do the sauce justice. As a less hearty sauce, it should have been served with angel hair or...
My daughter had an awesome birthday at House of Blues. Our waitress was friendly and provided great service. The staff was awesome. The environment was outstanding. The music on the deck was very enjoyable. Thank you to the staff at House of Blues restaurant for making my daughters 19th birthday...
Good food, making a reservation was more trouble than it was worth through open table because there was no need for a reservation we could have simply walked in. Well the food was good it wasn’t fabulous and was slightly over priced. The wait staff and the hostess were fabulous!
For a restaurant in business for 6 months, an unexpected but very enjoyable dinner. The owners and chef all moved from Charleston to Myrtle Beach. Salads large enough to split; Caesar was excellent. Lobster tail with a touch of char and ravioli superb; elk was very flavorful and tender. Wine by...
- Carolina Shores Golf Country Club
- Moore's Creek National Battlefield
- Topsail Island
- Wrightsville Beach Museum of History
- Courtyard by Marriott Wilmington Downtown/Historic District
- Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95
- Baymont Inn & Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg Area
- Bay Tree Lake State Park
- Beau Rivage Resort And Golf Club
- Days Inn Wilmington - Market Street
- North Carolina Aquarium At Fort Fisher
- Westwood Shopping Center
- Crow Creek Golf Course
- Blue Water Point Marina
- The Sea Ranch Resort
- Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
- Sea Trail Plantation Maples Course
- The Players Club At St James Plantation
- Coastal Plain Experimental Station
- Comfort Inn Lumberton