9 restaurants available nearby
I enjoyed the Chicken and Biscuits which was a very large delicious portion. I'll enjoy the leftovers for lunch today! Service was exceptional and Thursday night was a great night to go as there was no waiting and very few other guests. The bartender did a great job with our cocktails too. I was...
This was my 4th time to Aqua and it was spectacular, as always. This is one of the most consistent places I have been to and the service is VERY attentive. The Wine O Rama event is a special treat and very reasonably priced. The fillet is outstanding every time I have had it.
Our Server Maria was amazing. She was well versed in the menu and she recommended a cocktail that was named after her. The "Ria" was a work of art along with the rest of the menu. I have not eaten every item on it yet, but I will be trying them all sometime soon.
We celebrated my husband’s birthday tonight at Red Lobster. We both had excellent meals and the service was impeccable. Safe distancing and other Covid precautions were in place. Thoroughly recommend this establishment.
- Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk
- University of North Carolina Wilmington Campus Trask Coliseum
- DoubleTree by Hilton Fayetteville
- Hilton Wilmington Riverside
- Courtyard by Marriott Wilmington Downtown/Historic District
- Wild Horse Museum
- Boat House
- Fort Bragg Military Base
- Lawson Creek Park
- Bald Head Island Club
- Crow Creek Golf Course
- Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
- Frenchmans Creek Mall
- Shell Island Resort - All Oceanfront Suites
- Smithville Township District Park
- North Carolina Aquarium At Pine Knoll Shores
- Ocracoke Lighthouse
- USS North Carolina
- Wrightsville Beach Marina
- Landfall Shopping Center