33 restaurants available nearby
We enjoyed our meals very much although the Wood-Grilled Salmon, Lobster, and Shrimp meal was a bit too expensive for the quantity of the food. I should have been bloated and I was not even after eating the rolls and both sides. My companion loved the shrimp.
Wonderful service and food! We try to get there at least once a week and enjoy the cold beer and oysters, not to mention the clams, shrimp and special fish entrees that are different every night.
I just hope that they will knock out one wall and expand as the people are coming in droves!
Great date night or celebratory place. The ambience is beautiful, inside and outside--waterfront! Service was good and attentive, food was good. The Monday night prime rib night is a great option and the smoked wahoo spread is a fantastic appetizer. This is a classy, though relaxed...
- Holiday Inn Resort Wilmington East Wrightsville Beach
- Carolina Shores Golf Country Club
- Holden Beach Marina
- Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville
- Coral Bay Shopping Center
- Sherwood Forest Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Fayetteville
- Rudder Village #5
- Everett Park
- Residence Inn by Marriott Wilmington Landfall
- Southeast Park
- Topsail Island
- DoubleTree by Hilton Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
- Airlie Gardens
- USS North Carolina
- Days Inn Shallotte
- Cedar Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Shutters on the Banks
- Southgate Mall