Cuisine (20 of 32)
70 restaurants available nearby
Beautiful spot on the water... tons of heaters and fire places. The drinks were excellent; highly recommend the old fashioned. Food was also good but limited in choices; even more so as a gluten free eater...I had pretty much 1 option. But it was delicious! Highly recommend!!
Best brunch I've had in a long time! Friend and I shared smoked salmon & goat cheese omelette with mixed greens, and shrimp and grits. You can't beat the quality of the seafood here, and the sweet, succulent shrimp were outstanding, as were the grits and tomato/poblano pepper compote that topped...
Food was amazing--2 of our party enjoyed the fried chicken--YUM! & 2 of us enjoyed the lobster BLTA & fries--YUM!
Megan our waitress was attentive & checked in with us regularly to see if we needed anything.
A great meal!!!!
- Rancho Bernardo Town Center Shopping Center
- Fashion Valley Mall
- Old Town Temecula
- La Valencia Hotel
- Balboa Park, San Diego
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Diego Downtown/Bayfront
- North County Fair Shopping Center
- The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Community Park
- Oceanside Harbor
- Plaza De Cuyamaca Shopping Center
- Alyce Gereaux Park
- Flower Hill Mall Shopping Center
- Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort
- Hillcrest San Diego
- Humphreys Half Moon Inn
- USS Midway Museum
- Kate O Sessions Memorial Park
- Utc Westfield Shoppingtown Shopping Center
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets