Cuisine (20 of 27)
23 restaurants available nearby
Enjoy the best Seafood and Mariscos this side of the border. Experience our unique Sinaloa style food. Enjoy our Mexican food and drinks. We offer mariscos, shrimp cocktails, Mexican Style sushi, Micheladas and a great family atmosphere where you can bring the whole family.
Everything was great the only negative part was that I made a reservation through open table and when I arrived at the restaurant they didn’t have my reservation and they had to wait for manager to approve our status.
Glad to be back. Dip is the original. This is where we fell in love with Shabu. The decor has changed but the service, value, and flavor is still superb. We had to move away a few years ago and I’m so happy to see that Dip is just as great as I remember.
Upon entering the restaurant I was immediately greeted by two young women, ask how many was in our party and within two minutes were seated at in a booth. Our server came up within about five minutes took our drink orders and ask us if we like any appetizers. Our server brought us our...
- Hilton Los Angeles-Universal City
- Colorado Boulevard
- Pepperdine University
- Huntington Library Art Collections And Botanical Gardens
- Home Depot Shopping Center
- Farmers Market Los Angeles
- Long Beach Marina
- Hollywood Bowl
- Arclight Theater Hollywood
- Ventura Beach Marriott
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Los Angeles Airport Hawthorne
- Mole Cabin
- Newbury Park Shopping Center
- Lakewood Center Mall Shopping Center
- Grauman's Chinese Theater Hollywood
- Marina Del Rey
- Westfield Century City
- Topanga Plaza Shopping Center
- Hilton Los Angeles Airport
- Long Beach Convention Entertainment Center