18 restaurants available nearby
Food and service were excellent. I thought they could have put some candles on the tables. The patio is nice but eating outside on metal chairs without cushions and limited lighting seems like an easy fix. Add some cushions, candles and a few flowers. I had the steak special and my friend had...
Outdoor seating only so dress warm. No heaters. But the service is great! Staff are very attentive and friendly. They even offered my wife a clean blanket to keep her legs warm while we were eating. The food was great. We ordered empanada (can have ten of those), sishito peppers (i liked it, wife...
First time coming to Sonoma and staying at the Fairmont, and was a great experience! Great property, just 2.3 miles from downtown Sonoma, you can walk, run, or drive. I love their private dinners in the Cabana's overlooking the pool. With all of the fire pits and tree lighting, it created a...
- Two Bedroom Apartment with Breathtaking View
- War Memorial Opera House
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Chinatown, San Francisco California
- Jack London Square
- Silverado Resort and Spa
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center
- Blackhawk Plaza
- Outlets At Gilroy
- DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina
- The Pruneyard Shopping Center
- Railroad Square Historic District
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Apple Hill
- San Pedro Square
- Red Coach Motor Lodge
- Lake Merritt
- Dublin Pleasanton BART Station
- Petrified Forest