Cuisine (20 of 24)
28 restaurants available nearby
still just as god as before. will deff be comming back
Even tho the salad bar was closed, understandably so, the salad was wonderful. I always order my steak medium well and it’s always delicious.
My $29.95 filet was almost inedible: it was charred, tough and certainly not worth its price. A friend ordered her medium and it came out the same way.
I felt very confident that 42 has taken every precaution to mitigate the impact of COVID. There is ample space on the patio to accommodate patrons without crowding and all staff is gloved and masked.
Our server was a bit overextended with lots of tables, but she was attentive and personable. I...
The bruschetta goat cheese dip was absolutely incredible! The lavender lemonade was my drink of choice and I had several. They were delicious, refreshing, and strong!
There was live music that night by the local performer Jacob Flores and he was outstanding! He was the reason we went when we heard...
Server Ella was exceptional and surpassed expectations. She was very attentive and ascertained that my dining experience was wonderful. Thank you very much, Ella. You are an asset to the restaurant/company. I wish you luck and success in your career.
- Bathhouse Row
- Lake Willastein Park
- Breckenridge Village Shopping Center
- East Plaza Shopping Center
- The Market Place Shopping Center
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park And Nature Center
- Willow Beach Park
- Lena Landing Public Use Area
- Mccain Mall Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock
- University of Arkansas At Little Rock Planetarium
- Lakewood Village Shopping Center
- Garvan Woodland Gardens
- DoubleTree by Hilton Little Rock
- Lake Ouachita
- Verizon Arena
- Benton Square Shopping Center
- Levy Shopping Center
- Central High School
- Days Inn Arkadelphia