17 restaurants available nearby
We had a light meal - french onion soup, caesar salad, and chicken. The food was all very good and the the atmosphere was very nice. The prices are a bit high, but that was known in advance. Pricing is probably the only reason it's a once every now and then destination.
Perfect river front setting and noise level for business discussion. The highlight, as always, was the food. Grouper was fish of the day and preparation was outstanding. Another hit was the non-traditional grilled cheese sandwich.
The live band was great! The food was ok. I order the bbq nachos and subbed chips for fries. There was just a scant of bbq sauce and no toppings but the chicken and cheese, although the cheese sauce was tasty.
- River Market District
- Little Rock Zoo
- Motel 6 Jacksonville, AR
- Lake Hamilton 780
- Ouachita National Forest
- The Promenade At Chenal
- Brentwood Shopping Center
- Crowne Plaza Little Rock
- The Market Place Shopping Center
- Arkansas Museum of Science And History
- Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
- Con Ark Village Shopping Center
- Robinson Center
- River Mountain Park
- Palarm Public Use Area
- Cantrell Heights Shopping Center
- Central High Museum And Visitor Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock Downtown
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
- Clinton Home