28 restaurants available nearby
While the menu is still limited due to COVID, there has never been a better time to visit Sanderlings with it's beautiful views of the ocean, large patio with heat lamps and umbrellas available for your comfort. Their lightly battered and fried Monterey Bay cod, either in the sandwich or fish &...
Amazing wait staff. Friendly and helpful.
Ice cream was locally made Marianne's and was superb on top of the apple tart.
Food was delicious, with a nice offering of selections. Sitting outdoors on a warm evening with trees and the Monterey Bay in the distance provided a relaxing setting. Service was attentive.
Would definitely come again for special occasions.
We like to have multiple courses and it was easy to do so with their menu. We started with small pizza (house ricotta, fava leaves, green garlic, asparagus, spring onion) and salad of Blue Heron lettuces, sherry shallot vinaigrette, Parmigiano Reggiano that we split. Our second course were a pasta...
We made reservations at the Water Street Grill and sat outside with plenty of warmth from outside heaters. The place is cute and comfortable. We were greeted by a very friendly woman who sat us. She waited on the people next to us, who came after us. She brought them a special appetizer as I had...
- Hidden Valley Park
- Contra Costa County Fairgrounds
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Inn at Oyster Point
- Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf
- San Jose Downtown Historic District
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- San Francisco International Airport
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Railroad Square Historic District
- Ghirardelli Square
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Asian Art Museum
- Rockridge BART Station
- Chinatown, San Francisco California
- Embarcadero Plaza
- Serramonte Shopping Center
- Outlets At Gilroy
- Vacaville Premium Outlets