Cuisine (20 of 25)
36 restaurants available nearby
First time here and loved it! Very accommodating, finding the best spot with our new pup dog away from the action. Due to Covid it's outdoors-only of course, and the street is quite busy, hence the "energetic" rating on sound level and only medium ambience. Looking forward to returning and dine...
I love SEA Thai, it is my go-to restaurant for Thai cuisine. The food is always perfectly prepared and generous portions (I often take the curries home for meals the next day).
With Covid restrictions, the outside dining is very comfortable, tables are properly spaced both good for private...
Outside dining of course under Covid but, well-spaced and plenty good heaters. The food was excellent, great beverages and pleasant service: attentive but not hovering. Looking forward to the next time, ideally inside and hopefully with their full menu back when safely feasible!
- Two Bedroom Apartment with Breathtaking View
- War Memorial Opera House
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Chinatown, San Francisco California
- Jack London Square
- Silverado Resort and Spa
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center
- Blackhawk Plaza
- Outlets At Gilroy
- DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina
- The Pruneyard Shopping Center
- Railroad Square Historic District
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Apple Hill
- San Pedro Square
- Red Coach Motor Lodge
- Lake Merritt
- Dublin Pleasanton BART Station
- Petrified Forest