15 restaurants available nearby
Everything was amazing! The atmosphere is clean, chic and comfortable. Not too loud. The drinks stood out right away. The salads were beautiful and sooo tasty. I had the beef tenderloin with mushrooms and brussel sprouts. It was delicious! Our waiter was first rate.
This is a hidden gem on K. Their lunch and dinner menu is excellent. They also have a lovely cafe for coffee. The menu has an excellent selection of starters, salads/soups, sandwiches, and mains. I love the salmon (some of the best in Sac) and the roast beef sandwich. This is part of the Aioli,...
Absolutely loved the food and service. It was amazing.
The only 'weird' part of the experience was the 'common' area bathrooms that had LOTS of traffic from the adjoining restaurants - which seemed to result in a lot of unmasked folks using the restrooms. But we were safe and enjoyed our meal. We...
- Highland Community Sports Complex
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento
- Cosumnes River Preserve
- Watt Avenue Shopping Center
- Sutter's Fort
- Shelfield Park
- Davis Campus of The University of California
- SMF Airport
- Sutter St
- Sutter Creek Visitor Center
- Galleria At Roseville Shopping Center
- Del Paso Manor Shopping Center
- Sacramento Community Center
- University Village Shopping Center
- Sheraton Grand Sacramento
- Vintage Park
- Tehama County Fairgrounds
- Old Sacramento Historic District
- Cedar Center Shopping Center
- Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento Airport