Cuisine (20 of 34)
43 restaurants available nearby
We were passing through SLC and wanted to revisit since our first dining here 6 years ago. We were happy to find that the food was still amazing. Service was a bit slow at the beginning but our server was great.
Elk au Poivre was cooked to perfection. Tuna Tartar was fresh high grade ahi, wild...
This the special event place for my wife and me - we come at least twice a year, for birthdays and anniversary. It's always fantastic, which is why we keep coming back. The service is outstanding, the menu is great, the food is always cooked well, cooked right, and fantastic! I only wish I could...
The food and ambiance. Our server was not awesome.
We loved Jon, our waiter!! The food was great. We did not love the duck or the peppered steak with the coq au vin, both would have been better on the grill. The tuna would be better that way too. But this is our first time and we will definitely be back!
- The Gateway
- Park City Collection by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Empire Avenue 2
- Park City Golf Club
- Snowbird Ski And Summer Resort
- Grand America Hotel
- Foothill Village Shopping Center
- Abravanel Hall
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Little America Hotel Salt Lake City
- Ogden City Mall
- The Tabernac
- Dry Creek Guard Station
- Kamas Wildlife Management Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale/Zion National Park
- Montage Deer Valley
- Valley Fair Mall
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Jordan Landing Shopping Center
- Tanger Outlets Park City