Cuisine (20 of 38)
41 restaurants available nearby
So glad to have Jack’s representing a high-end, locally run and sourced craft restaurant. The menu is amazing and the food even better. The staff didn’t miss a beat, especially considering it was opening week. Best wishes for enduring success! We will see you often!
Food very good and great service. Had the "Mill Burger"......excellent meat and accoutrements. Very satisfied! The house salad was a great start with the Italian dressing. Sat in the bar area. 6 large screen TV's with sports on. Highly recommend!
The food was delicious and hot. The cheddar biscuits were superb!
We ordered the Friday special, which was an excellent value, and we received a generous serving of all the items we ordered. The waitress was wonderful...kind and patient! COVID-19 protocols were followed. An overall good dining...
- Holiday Inn Raleigh Downtown
- Carolina Premium Outlets
- University Square
- Streets At Southpoint Shopping Center
- Laurel Hills Park And Recreational Center
- The Preserve At Jordan Lake
- Triangle Town Center Mall Shopping Center
- Rbc Center
- RDU Airport
- Homewood Suites Durham-Chapel Hill I-40
- Riverview Shopping Center
- Hilton North Raleigh
- Magnuson Hotel on the Lake Clarksville
- Kings Plaza Shopping Center
- Duke University
- American Tobacco Campus
- University of North Carolina
- Cameron Village Shopping Center
- Wake Med Soccer Park
- Seymour Johnson Air Force Base