Cuisine (20 of 24)
22 restaurants available nearby
We are from California and came to town to visit family. Found Peace and Saint on Yelp. We loved the place from the time we arrived and the only thing we hated was leaving. The tapas were great, the drinks were beautiful and tasty, the hookah flavors were amazing! Our server, Willow was quick,...
We had a great time at plates! The service was a little slow but it’s slow everywhere due to the fact that everywhere is short staffed. The food and drinks were fantastic as usual and we had a great time at brunch. This was our second time at Plates and we will be back again soon. One of my...
We went to celebrate my sons 16th birthday. We had to wait a long time just to have our order taken, waited longer for food and when it came out it was wrong. When we told the waiter, they seemed to be frustrated with us. When it did finally come out correct, it was delicious.
Cute place tucked away above the hustle and bustle of Glenwood. Many unique options for dining and cocktails. Adores the fried oysters, just wish there had been more. The southwestern wrap my date ordered was wonderful. Our cocktails came in a La Croix can and had a mint and bendy straw coming...
- Holiday Inn Raleigh Downtown
- Carolina Premium Outlets
- University Square
- Streets At Southpoint Shopping Center
- Laurel Hills Park And Recreational Center
- The Preserve At Jordan Lake
- Triangle Town Center Mall Shopping Center
- Rbc Center
- RDU Airport
- Homewood Suites Durham-Chapel Hill I-40
- Riverview Shopping Center
- Hilton North Raleigh
- Magnuson Hotel on the Lake Clarksville
- Kings Plaza Shopping Center
- Duke University
- American Tobacco Campus
- University of North Carolina
- Cameron Village Shopping Center
- Wake Med Soccer Park
- Seymour Johnson Air Force Base