19 restaurants available nearby
We are so happy that Metro 8 has re-opened in their new location on Broad Street! The ambiance and food are just as wonderful as before, but the restaurant is more spacious. We enjoyed our favorite appetizer, the provoleta, delicious as always, and our steaks (churrasco and filet) and sides -...
We chose to spend our anniversary weekend at C21 and to have Saturday dinner and Sunday brunch at the Counting House. Phillip the restaurant manager and the rest of the staff were friendly and attentive. The food was excellent. The bar staff were knowledgeable about the extensive bourbon...
We were looking for a new place since we don’t live by Durham. We had something to celebrate and wanted a different vibe than a fancy steakhouse. We didn’t realize they close so early. Our reservations were at 7:30pm on a Thursday night and were told on arrival that the kitchen closes at 8pm. Our...
It was a gorgeous ambiance! The last time I was here I had the Brisket Mac and it was phenomenal. They have a seasonal menu, so this time I opted for a similar item and to my surprise the dish was a bit vinegary. However, they had no problem rectifying the issue and allowed me to select something...
- Holiday Inn Raleigh Downtown
- Carolina Premium Outlets
- University Square
- Streets At Southpoint Shopping Center
- Laurel Hills Park And Recreational Center
- The Preserve At Jordan Lake
- Triangle Town Center Mall Shopping Center
- Rbc Center
- RDU Airport
- Homewood Suites Durham-Chapel Hill I-40
- Riverview Shopping Center
- Hilton North Raleigh
- Magnuson Hotel on the Lake Clarksville
- Kings Plaza Shopping Center
- Duke University
- American Tobacco Campus
- University of North Carolina
- Cameron Village Shopping Center
- Wake Med Soccer Park
- Seymour Johnson Air Force Base