29 restaurants available nearby
We enjoyed our meals very much although the Wood-Grilled Salmon, Lobster, and Shrimp meal was a bit too expensive for the quantity of the food. I should have been bloated and I was not even after eating the rolls and both sides. My companion loved the shrimp.
Wonderful service and food! We try to get there at least once a week and enjoy the cold beer and oysters, not to mention the clams, shrimp and special fish entrees that are different every night.
I just hope that they will knock out one wall and expand as the people are coming in droves!
Everything was wonderful. Food was delicious and service was excellent. The only thing I did not like was that they passed the credit card service charge on to the customer. Not sure if I would go back based on that.
It was fun returning to this restaurant that we’ve been coming to for over 30 years and bringing friends to experience the wonderful food for the first time the fish and seafood Are always fresh and prepared perfectly!!!
The presentation of the plates were very well executed
we will definitely...
- Holiday Inn Resort Wilmington East Wrightsville Beach
- Carolina Shores Golf Country Club
- Holden Beach Marina
- Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville
- Coral Bay Shopping Center
- Sherwood Forest Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Fayetteville
- Rudder Village #5
- Everett Park
- Residence Inn by Marriott Wilmington Landfall
- Southeast Park
- Topsail Island
- DoubleTree by Hilton Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
- Airlie Gardens
- USS North Carolina
- Days Inn Shallotte
- Cedar Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Shutters on the Banks
- Southgate Mall