Cuisine (20 of 26)
80 restaurants available nearby
The service was excellent and the food was exquisite. We were attended quickly to our table as soon as we arrived. It has a great vibe and atmosphere, I would highly recommend you make a reservation! Everything about this place was amazing.
You guys did such a nice job for a Easter! It was obvious how much caring and effort you all put in to making a safe, clean, nice Easter for everyone during the pandemic. Thank you for your hard work! We appreciate your effort more than you know.
First of all the service was excellent. I ordered the fish tacos and the Left Hand White Russian Stout- both amazing. Also ordered the garlic Parmesan fries and loved those. Our waitress was very attentive and kept the beers coming. Will definitely be back.
So far all of the food I've had at El Torito has been excellent. I had the sopes on the Happy Hour menu and they were soooo good. I actually had them as my meal. The coconut pineapple margarita is delicious too. Our waiter/server was very friendly and attentive.
- Melrose Avenue
- One Bedroom Vacation Apt #DTRS1D
- Santa Monica Airport
- Chino Town Square Shopping Center
- Camarillo Village Square Shopping Center
- Port of Long Beach
- Huntington Library Art Collections And Botanical Gardens
- Arts District Penthouse
- Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport
- Marina Del Rey
- Edwards Air Force Base
- Admiralty Park
- Mulberry Plaza Shopping Center
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Ontario International Airport
- Crossroads Shopping Center
- Manhattan Beach
- Woodland Hills Village Plaza Shopping Center
- Beverly Center