23 restaurants available nearby
Normally, the service and food at Chevy’s are just ok (sometimes terrible). But on this particular occasion, I was very happy with my overall experience. Our waitress was super nice, prompt and attentive. I was really impressed with their outdoor covid dining setup (it was a little chilly, but they...
Perfect outdoor setting. Well spaced tables. Attentive service.
Could have eaten 4 orders of the oysters on the 1/2 shell. Beautifully presented as well.
LOVED the Caesar salad! So fresh and perfectly dressed. The marinated white anchovy was an added bonus.
Add the skillet bread and the pizza...
My coworks have been going to victory house practicably every thursday for trivia night. The staff are always friendly and offer every accommodation we request. We always look forward to spending our thursday nights at victory house
Beef stew and polenta dish is outstanding. Great meal on a cool evening. The salmon on my salad (steak salad, but substituted salmon) was excellent.
The nice warm patio is lovely and my favorite spot is the table for two in front of the fire place.
All the staff including the owners are the...
- Santana Row
- Chinatown, San Francisco California
- Crystal Springs Golf Course
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn Spa
- Lucky Strike Bowling Alley
- Cupertino Village Shopping Center
- Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf
- Days Inn Hayward Airport
- Stanford Shopping Center
- Outlets At Gilroy
- Richardson Bay Audubon Center And Wildlife Sanctuary
- Stoneridge Mall Shopping Center
- Oak Hill Funeral Home And Memorial Park
- Lake Merritt
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Westlake Shopping Center
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- El Cerrito Plaza Shopping Center
- Eastridge Shopping Mall
- San Leandro Marina