9 restaurants available nearby
Couldn't have been any better. We were seated and immediately greeted by our server, Brock. We ordered a couple of appetizers, entrees and a small desert. Everything was delicious and we got them in a very reasonable amount of time. The server continuously check on us. We left stuffed and...
Fun lunch stop for us! Service was great and food very good. Collards with my brisket very flavorful and spicy. Really enjoyed them. My daughter ordered chicken and waffles- she LOVED the chicken. Frozen margarita was delightful on a very hot day too.
Mike was our server and he was awesome! I had the shrimp and grits and holy moly-their shrimp are the BIGGEST I’ve ever had! My mother had the lasagna and it was super yummy! Thank you so much Mike for excellent service!
The food was wonderful, as was the service. The acoustics are terrible (there is nothing to absorb sound), but the decor was trendy. Anyone with hearing difficulties will be frustrated while dining inside. The patio might be a better choice. I will be back sooner rather than later, and will...
- Arkansas State Capitol
- Macarthur Museum of Arkansas Military History
- Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock
- Magic Springs Crystal Falls
- Gurdon Golf Course
- Feasler Park
- Bathhouse Row
- Dam Site Public Use Area
- Lakewood Village Shopping Center
- Amity Landing Recreation Area
- Candlewood Suites Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Central Avenue Historical District
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park And Nature Center
- River Mountain Park
- Little Rock Zoo
- South Heights Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Hotels Little Rock - Presidential - Downtown
- Park Plaza Mall Shopping Center
- Rose City Shopping Center
- William E Bill Clark Presidential Park