Cuisine (20 of 21)
48 restaurants available nearby
We love this place and usually go a couple times each year either for special events or to introduce friends to this place. Always great food, good atmosphere and just an overall pleasant experience. Expect to pay around $50-60 per person on average.
Kourtney was an excellent server. Booth was comfortable and had extended plastic shields on both sides so very Covid-safe.
Venison loin was very good, and medium-rare means medium rare!
Steak was good but not exceptional.
Overall a very good couples dinner out.
Wonderful casual Italian Bistro ambiance, and the food and service were divine! Our party of four ordered fried cheese curd appetizer with marinara sauce, wood-fired pizza, porchini mushroom gnocchi, pappardelle putanesca, and ravioli. Everything was surprisingly delicious and authentic! This was...
- Silver Strike Express
- Jordan Commons Shopping Center
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley
- Brigham Young University
- Softball Field Legrand Laree Johnson
- University Mall
- Hyatt Place Park City
- Olympus Hills Shopping Center
- Grand America Hotel
- Temple Square
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel at Temple Square
- Draper Crossing Shopping Center
- West Valley Shopping Center
- Zion National Park
- This Is The Place Heritage Park
- The Gateway Shopping Center
- Layton Hills Mall Shopping Center
- The Chateaux Deer Valley
- Strawberry River Day Use Area