Cuisine (20 of 59)
117 restaurants available nearby
My husband had prime rib, and I had a filet. Both were well prepared, done as we had requested, and delicious. Service was excellent. Only downside was that we felt that the meal was a bit rushed. We will definitely dine there again.
Every time we come to Las Vegas, we eat here. It is always great food in a nice atmosphere. We have always been very satisfied with our meals.
Everything was Awesome as usual.
It is always great to have dinner here. The food is wonderful and Jude, our waitress, is one of the best I've had. But a note to self would be don't go on Wednesdays that's when the people with a players card get deal. I'm not a gambler so I have no need for a players card. So Wednesdays are a...
- Nature Park
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- Fremont Street Experience
- The Signature at MGM
- Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace
- Mt Charleston
- The District At Green Valley Ranch
- MGM Grand
- Best Western Plus Saint Rose Parkway/Las Vegas South
- Gondola Ride At The Venetian
- Paiute Primitive Area
- Galleria At Sunset Shopping Center
- Grand Canal Shoppes At The Venetian
- The Neon Museum
- Stratosphere Tower
- Northshore Plaza Shopping Center