Cuisine (20 of 23)
27 restaurants available nearby
From Alaska, visiting my sister. Haven’t been to Red Lobster in years, so thought it might be a nice treat for my daughter. We had Caesar salads, that the lettuce could have been a little fresher, Fish and Chips and Stuffed Mushrooms. Other than the salad, everything was good.
A romantic experience for our 5 year anniversary! My husband and I were visiting Hot Springs for our anniversary and came here for dinner. The setting was romantic and modern. The food was superb and our waiter Chris was attentive. The prices were high, but that's to be expected at a steak house....
Always a treat to dine at the vault . This time I chose the halibut , it was a nice thick beautiful piece of fish . It was surrounded by a black bean and corn dish with a hint of spice , Delicious . The atmosphere , food and service makes the Vault one of my most favorite restaurants in Arkansas .
This is my and my husband’s absolute favorite place to go in all of central Arkansas! The food is always phenomenal! The drinks are always excellent, and the staff is like none other!! We’ve never had a bad experience, and because of that, we now go almost weekly. Hands down recommend this place!
- Park Plaza Mall Shopping Center
- Hazen Hornet Football Field
- Alltel Arena
- Capital Hotel
- Oaklawn Race Track
- Breckenridge Village Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Little Rock
- Hall Plaza Shopping Center
- La Harpe View Park
- Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock
- River Market Artspace
- Bill & Hillary Clinton National Airport/Adams Field
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
- Jefferson Square Shopping Center
- Lake Greeson
- Cypress Creek Park
- Verizon Arena
- National Cemetery
- Little Rock Marriott
- The Market Place Shopping Center