Cuisine (20 of 23)
19 restaurants available nearby
The food was just okay nothing special. My boudin balls were cold. The service from kitchen was extremely slow. I waited almost 20 minutes just for apps in the afternoon just for my food to be mediocre . My server was very kind and the staff was friendly. The decor is also nice. I would come...
Today was their first brunch service. The food was excellent. The atmosphere is fun, though a bit loud (amplified live music). Bloody marys were not good but the cocktails we had at the rooftop bar were delicious. We'll be back.
Dinner on corner balcony, nice music playing. Our server was awesome, he knew the entire menu and how we could customize it because of allergic reactions.
Local beer was another good suggestion by server.
Took a bit longer than expected, but it wasn’t an issue since it was a perfect evening to be...
- Best Western Bayou Inn
- Ernest N Morial Convention Center
- Jackson Square
- French Market
- Maison Dupuy Hotel
- M A Green Shopping Center
- Woodmere Park
- Clearview Shopping Center
- The Pontchartrain Hotel
- Hammond Square Shopping Center
- Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
- The Roosevelt Hotel New Orleans - Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Bourbon Street
- Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel
- Hampton Inn New Orleans/St.Charles Ave
- Pan American Stadium
- The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk
- Harrah's New Orleans
- Windsor Court Hotel