Cuisine (20 of 34)
70 restaurants available nearby
Beautiful spot on the water... tons of heaters and fire places. The drinks were excellent; highly recommend the old fashioned. Food was also good but limited in choices; even more so as a gluten free eater...I had pretty much 1 option. But it was delicious! Highly recommend!!
Great food, and met the executive chef/new front of house person and gave him feedback on the new menu for restaurant week - because it was awesome! But they asked, so we shared our gentle thoughts around improvement. And it was my birthday, too, and thy were so sweet about it. And COOL lights...
Was visiting San Diego for the first time and had to stop at Stone 3 times since we liked it so much! Beer is amazing, any of the food we had was delicious. Didn’t have a reservation the first time so we sat inside, but the last time we went we were in the garden which was incredible to sit...
Best brunch I've had in a long time! Friend and I shared smoked salmon & goat cheese omelette with mixed greens, and shrimp and grits. You can't beat the quality of the seafood here, and the sweet, succulent shrimp were outstanding, as were the grits and tomato/poblano pepper compote that topped...
- Rancho Bernardo Town Center Shopping Center
- Fashion Valley Mall
- Old Town Temecula
- La Valencia Hotel
- Balboa Park, San Diego
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Diego Downtown/Bayfront
- North County Fair Shopping Center
- The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Community Park
- Oceanside Harbor
- Plaza De Cuyamaca Shopping Center
- Alyce Gereaux Park
- Flower Hill Mall Shopping Center
- Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort
- Hillcrest San Diego
- Humphreys Half Moon Inn
- USS Midway Museum
- Kate O Sessions Memorial Park
- Utc Westfield Shoppingtown Shopping Center
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets