29 restaurants available nearby
I had a wonderful lunch in the heated garden. The beet soup, salad and fish kebabs were all excellent. And the napoleon (for dessert) was just terrific. The service was excellent and the prices most reasonable. A wonderful, unique dining option in Greenwich Village.
I took my girlfriend out for our 1 year anniversary. I booked a reservation at the Greenwich village Lena, only to arrive and find the place closed. Not sure why they were closed or why OpenTable let me place a reservation to a not open restaurant. OpenTable sucks for that.
So we called up the...
- Thruway Holiday Motel
- Evans Park
- Buckland Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Ocean County Mall Shopping Center
- Madison Square Garden
- 51st Street Lexington Avenue Line
- One World Trade Center
- Rockefeller Center
- Grand Central Station
- Smith Haven Mall Shopping Center
- 59th Street Columbus Circle
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Hunter Mountain
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- Paramus Park Shopping Center