Cuisine (20 of 42)
90 restaurants available nearby
Wonderful little hidden gem in the Valley. Could not have been happier to have found this place!! Lovely ambiance, fantastic food, great service, all in all a wonderful experience. If I had to complain about anything I thought the prices were a little high but, that being said, I will definitely be...
We had a wonderful experience, liked the atmosphere, service and food very much.
I appriciated especially that we were given a bigger table without problems when 3 more of my friends arrived unexpectedly.
Will definitely return!
Overall the food quality was very good. Ordered multiple appetizers and we had 2 fish-main courses. Based on the food quality I would definitely come back.
I think the appetizers were a bit overpriced (and also on the menu there was a $100+ lamb rack option which deterred me based off crazy...
- Universal Studios City Walk
- Hotel Figueroa Downtown Los Angeles
- Old Pasadena Historic District
- Huntington Library Art Collections And Botanical Gardens
- Whittwood Mall Shopping Center Historical
- JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
- La Cienega
- Orpheum Theatre Los Angeles California
- The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
- Huntley Santa Monica Beach
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sherman Oaks
- Hilton Checkers Los Angeles
- Downtown Long Beach
- Stonewood Shopping Center
- Marina Del Rey
- Westfield Century City
- Topanga Plaza Shopping Center
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center
- Village Del Amo Shopping Center
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center