Cuisine (20 of 34)
28 restaurants available nearby
Ruth's Chris Baton Rouge is by far the most outstanding restaurant I've ever been to, and I have traveled the world. First, Chris always makes sure that everything in his restaurant is perfect. The entire staff knows their clients and welcomes them graciously.
Our server, Evan, knows exactly...
Great service and atmosphere. Also—Don’t look any further than the curry! It was AMAZING and full of so many flavors. My husband and I both agreed it’s one of the best dishes we have ever eaten. We added chicken for some extra protein, but not necessarily needed. I also enjoyed the dairy-free...
I came for a 21st birthday lunch with a few of my friends. Our waiter Kaileigh W. was excellent. They were super understaffed and things were taking a little longer than usual which was expected due to their surprise shortage of ppl. The drinks were good, and we ate outside bc we love the patio...
- Holiday Inn Express Baton Rouge Downtown
- Motel 6 Baton Rouge Southeast
- West Park
- Cajundome Convention Center
- Louisiana State University Rural Life Museum
- Bocage Village Shopping Center
- Four Corners Shopping Center
- Lake Martin
- Mid City Shopping Center
- Les Vieux Chenes Municipal Golf Course
- Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge
- Bluebonnet Village Shopping Center
- Lafayette Regional Airport
- Golden Nugget Lake Charles
- Comfort Suites Oil Center Lafayette
- Fairfield Inn Suites Baton Rouge South
- Tiger Stadium
- Courtyard Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
- Audubon State Historic Site
- L Auberge Casino