Cuisine (20 of 35)
24 restaurants available nearby
We had lunch and dinner at Bar None on Sunday, both were great, lots of tasty goodness. Beer was fresh, drinks were super, great atmosphere. Also liked the location next to White Rock Lake park and the huge parking lot.
This was our first return to Garden Cafe since it reopened and it was just as charming as before. While the front half of the inside is new, everything else feels like the original cafe, but better. Now with dinner and waiters, the experience is really complete. We ordered wine and fried zucchini...
Food was good but the service was not great. We had a 745 reservation and didn’t get sat until 840. (And this was a Monday night not a weekend) No one tried to make the experience more enjoyable and the hostesses were far from accommodating. They didn’t check on us at all and we had to keep asking...
First time at Rapscallion and we will definitely be back! Super cozy and relaxing. Russell took amazing care of us all the way from appetizers to dessert! We ended up starting with oysters and martinis then sharing a bunch of sides, apps, and entrees. Russell also made great wine recommendations...
- Highland Park Village
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria
- Town East Mall Shopping Center
- Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott
- Union Station
- Knox County Museum
- Texas Christian University
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Preston Center
- Hulen Shopping Center
- Cowboys Stadium, Dallas TX
- Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- Omni Dallas Convention Center Hotel
- North Park Center
- Rangers Ballpark In Arlington
- Grapevine Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Dallas Zoo
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport
- Terrace Park