Cuisine (20 of 42)
136 restaurants available nearby
The ambiance was really nice and modern, easy to park, easy to find. The service was great, food was delicious. It was quite empty so very quiet. Not sure how it is when busy. The surrounding area isn’t great but it’s definitely worth trying this place!
We came from out of town just to spend the weekend in Dallas to get away for a while. We went to RJs and it was absolutely amazing! The service was great, our waitress Kathy was so sweet and wonderful! She was on top of everything. The food and drinks were amazing!! Would deff go back again.
Were never disappointed coming here. Chad is always the best host and his batrending skills are perfect. The atmosphere is amazing. Last night they had live DJ and his music selection was top play. Great place.
Gotta try the drink, first Lady. The steak w papa's are so perfect.
- Grapevine Mills Mall
- Rangers Ballpark In Arlington
- Fort Worth Convention Center
- Reunion Tower Lookout
- Marriott Dallas City Center
- Grapevine Historic Main Street District
- Union Station
- Preston Center
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Chisenhall Park
- Northeast Mall Shopping Center
- Country Inn and Suites Lewisville
- Chisholm Trail Park
- Dallas Arboretum And Botanical Gardens
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- Dallas Love Field
- The Shops At Legacy
- Galleria Dallas
- Southlake Town Square Shopping Center