Cuisine (20 of 27)
62 restaurants available nearby
The service and food were very good. The appetizer style desserts were an interesting twist...tasty but small so you didn’t feel so guilty in the amount of calories consumed. Food was reasonably priced too!
We were celebrating a birthday and had 8 guests. The staff made sure we were comfortable at our outside table. They helped us navigate the online menu and touch less payment system. The food was good and the drinks were flavorful. We will be back.
Allora is always amazing. The wine list is beyond words. I love that we can try something new every time we go. Their attention to detail is exquisite. Service is always top notch. A must go to when in Sacramento for anyone who isn’t lucky to live here like me!
Excellent food supported by friendly, knowledgeable and attentive staff. Mariniere Mussels were light and tasty, the Monkfish special was perfect and the pork, prawns and puff pastry special was amazing! The French wine selection was nice and the server was very knowledgeable and helped us pair a...
- Victory Park
- California State Capitol And Museum
- Sutter Creek Visitor Center
- Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
- Discovery Museum Gold Rush History Center
- Watt Avenue Shopping Center
- Sleep Train Arena
- Arden Fair Mall
- Placer County Fairgrounds
- Arden Plaza Shopping Center
- Residence Inn by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas
- Port of Stockton
- San Joaquin County Fairgrounds
- Angels Camp Museum And Carriage House
- Tahoe Park
- Bass Pro Shop
- The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Hyatt Regency Sacramento
- Yolo County Fairgrounds
- Central Park