Cuisine (20 of 37)
45 restaurants available nearby
We sat in the bar and again enjoyed our dining experience. Bar tenders were busy but engaging and service was within acceptable timeframe. Our orders were made, again within acceptable time. Burnt Ends came out quickly (sooo good) and soon followed by the dinner. No complaints.
This place is great! The atmosphere is chill and cool, and the staff is also really friendly. They know what they’re doing and what they’re talking about, and you can tell making the customers happy is their main priority. Food is pretty good, and for their prices, it’s 100% worth it.
We came here on Saturday night to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary and were not disappointed! The service was impeccable, the food amazing and the entertainment fabulous! Perry and Eldon took great care of us and treated us like royalty! Thank you for a fabulous evening!
Again, great food, and warm and friendly service. Only three things slightly marred the visit:
1. If you're going to have "Chicago Pizza" on the menu, it needs to be more clear that we are talking about thin-crust square-cut tavern pizza, rather than deep dish pizza. (The pizza was tasty but not...
- Mile High Stadium Historical
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
- Buell Theatre
- Durango And Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad And Museum
- Red Rocks Park And Amphitheater
- Arapahoe Marketplace Shopping Center
- Vail Valley
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Lake Arbor Park
- University of Denver
- Denver Art Museum
- Crowne Plaza Denver International Airport
- Coors Field
- Corral Apartment 206S
- 16th Street Mall
- Colorado Convention Center
- Larimer Square
- Southwest Plaza Mall Shopping Center
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center