11 restaurants available nearby
Elliott's on Linden was a great discovery during our trip to Pinehurst. While the vibe was kind of quiet (Monday evening in mid Sept where things were pretty slow due to Covid restrictions), the server was excellent and the food delicious. The only negative I have about the experience was a...
Anthony, our server, did a great job getting my specific order correct and described the menu options to us. Our appetizer and meal were ready within minutes of each other and I was happy the manger asked if we wanted our food all at once.
My only caution is to check your bill as there was one...
I love the relaxed feel of this place – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The cornbread was delicious, Everyone loved the cab filet steak. Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordable.
We used the Open Door Priority Seating and it really helped us get a seat. No issues at all. We got our seat and reviewed the menu and the Waitress took our order. We were disappointed that they were TOTALLY out of salad. We really wanted a Ceasar Salad with our seafood but none were available. No...
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington/Mayfaire, NC
- The Reserve Golf Club At St James Plantation
- University of North Carolina Wilmington Campus Trask Coliseum
- Kinston Square
- Dockside Marina
- Fort Bragg Military Base
- Carolina Shores Golf Country Club
- Econo Lodge Jacksonville
- Mackay Island National Wildlife Refuge
- St James Plantation
- North Carolina Aquarium At Fort Fisher
- Ocean Isle Inn
- National Park Service Headquarters
- Oriental Harbor Marina
- Shell Island Resort - All Oceanfront Suites
- Brice Creek Recreation Site
- Dowry Creek Marina
- Bald Head Island Club
- Hewett Marina
- Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg