25 restaurants available nearby
Attended the MN Orchestra concert and dined outside before the concert. Service was excellent, server knew we had to hurry. The Barratta salad, grilled cauliflower and chicken were delicious. The chicken was cooked to perfection and had a light wine sauce that added just the right flavor. The patio...
We came here for dinner before attending a performance at Orchestra Hall. Sure glad we did. The service was excellent and the food was fabulous (they had a blackened tuna special, which was to die for).
Although it was a Friday evening, there were plenty of seating options, so we got a quiet booth...
We went for my daughter’s birthday- everything was perfect. Our server was very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed and more. The food was very good- and the mashed potatoes were amazing. The ambience was very calm and relaxing. The birthday dessert was amazing as well. We will...
This was our 25th anniversary and we are very happy to have celebrated at Ruth Chris. Tay (hope we spelled correctly) was our waiter and he provided exceptional service. Thank you Tay!
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
- Lake Minnetonka Regional Park
- Centennial Lakes Plaza Shopping Center
- Cloquet Valley Ranger Station
- Albertville Premium Outlets
- Canal Park Square
- Grand Portage State Forest
- Southdale Center
- Highland Crossing Shopping Center
- Millennium Hotel Minneapolis
- Econo Lodge Near Miller Hill Mall
- Mayo Clinic
- Westin Edina Galleria
- Crossroads Shopping Center
- Lake Harriet
- Cathedral of St Paul
- Radisson Blu Mall of America
- John Adams Middle School Grounds
- SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum