Cuisine (20 of 81)
220 restaurants available nearby
Excellent food and service. In a scenic area of Palm Springs and walkable from Downtown (10 min walk). Excellent bar. Firepit. Like being outdoors with enormous Ficus trees and no roof but with walls, windows, art and hanging lights. Linen tablecloths on high-end patio furniture with impeccable...
Can't wait for the reopening in 2021. Beautiful and Special Restaurant - the food is the best french food I have had outside of France. Courtyard is beautiful during the day and magical in the evenings.
High-end but 100% worth every penny you pay to dine here.
Our first time to Palm Springs and of course, first time to 1501. We absolutely loved it!!
We were seated outside under a heater and it was lovely.
Our server was Kevon and he was so attentive to us and helpful.
We ordered the onion rings to start off, and holy moly, they were great!
- Santa Monica Pier
- Westside Pavilion Shopping Center
- Hollywood And Highland
- Mission Inn Museum
- Malibu Spectacular Ocean View Mansion
- Kodak Theater
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center
- Ace Hotel Downtown Los Angeles
- The Americana At Brand
- A Charming Cabin
- Sherman Oaks Galleria Shopping Center
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art Lacma
- Tyler Mall Galleria Shopping Center
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Universal Studios City Walk
- La Cienega
- Sunset Strip
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Dimas
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills