9 restaurants available nearby
34 degrees North has it all! Superb food, incredible view, and attentive staff. Chris and Robyn are exemplary and you couldn't ask for better servers. One of the very best places on the coast to eat!
Since 1982, Buffalo Wild Wings® (or B-Dubs® as our friends call us) has been the ultimate place to watch the game, have a cold beer and eat some great food. At Buffalo Wild Wings, you can always feel comfortable pulling some tables together with your friends and staying as long as you want.
We enjoyed our meals very much although the Wood-Grilled Salmon, Lobster, and Shrimp meal was a bit too expensive for the quantity of the food. I should have been bloated and I was not even after eating the rolls and both sides. My companion loved the shrimp.
- Hampton Inn Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg
- Slocumb Monument
- USS North Carolina
- Scotts Hill Marina
- Bladen County Park
- Best Western Plus Coastline Inn
- Cambridge Cove at Bermuda Bay by Kees Vacations
- Bridge Tender Marina
- Landfall Shopping Center
- Bill Fay Memorial Park
- Cross Creek Mall
- Topsail Island
- Brice Creek Recreation Site
- Southgate Mall
- Pungo National Wildlife Refuge
- The Founders Club At St James Plantation Formerly The Gauntlet
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront
- Independence Mall
- Shallotte Township Park
- Pocosin Lakes National Wildlife Refuge