Cuisine (20 of 31)
86 restaurants available nearby
We both ordered the Seafarers Platter and the food was very good. Prices were higher than when we visited about 2 months ago. Prices may keep us from eating here as often as we had in the past.
We had a large party of 16. The restaurant staff was very accommodating, & communicative. We had excellent service, great music, and some great dishes! Everyone had an enjoyable time! Highly recommend!
Only negative, restaurant was full and very loud. At a table of six, could not hear most of the people until later in the evening when the crowd cleared some. That being said, 11 South is one of our favorite places and we'll be back soon.
Was looking for a decent steak house on the island for a special occasion. Heard mixed reviews about other well know places and decided to try Lagniappe out and it did not disappoint. The cocktails were outstanding, best Sazerac I've had outside New Orleans. Steak was perfect and the price did not...
- St Augustine Outlets
- Neptune Beach
- Jacksonville Port Authority
- Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge
- Cinnamon Beach 452 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Saint Augustine I-95
- Old St Augustine Village
- Jacksonville Zoo Gardens
- DoubleTree by Hilton Jacksonville Riverfront, FL
- Amelia Island Historic District
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Courtyard Jacksonville Butler Boulevard
- Jacksonville Marriott
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation 1876 TDune
- Freedom Trail
- Lakewood Plaza Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra
- Sawgrass Village
- Amelia South Condos
- Palm Coast Marina