6 restaurants available nearby
As usual, the service, atmosphere and staff did not disappoint. When we're with friends, we usually share dishes. The server quickly adjusted service for us, making sure plates were placed for service. Food was presented beautifully and was, as usual, delicious!
The hearts of palm salad was delicious! Also the mushroom crusted mahi was surprisingly good if somewhat busy. Could use a more extensive wine list. Not a bargain, but then if you come here you can’t be surprised. Enjoyed it.
Seems like they have raised their game with regards to food. Had the catch of the day… Opah with a Thai
Curry sauce …. Excellent. Prices are pretty good considering where you are.
Server was friendly and efficient and let’s face it the beach at Mauna Kea is a terrific place to catch sunset...
- Aloha Tower
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Neal's Blaisdell Center
- Berth Number 31A
- Kings' Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Sealodge G7
- Waikiki Beach Area
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
- Waikiki Resort Hotel
- The Fairmont Orchid
- Ala Moana Center
- Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort
- Ward Warehouse Shopping Center
- Royal Kona Resort
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
- Kakaako Waterfront Park
- Shops At Wailea
- The Modern Honolulu
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa