Cuisine (20 of 39)
54 restaurants available nearby
I just got a new job and so my family and I went out to celebrate by having dinner at the Hillsdale location in San Mateo on Friday, May 14 at 6pm. I know that the pandemic has turned so much upside down for restaurants. I know that staffing is a challenge. The good news the Hillsdale restaurant...
My friend and I ate outside which is like a nice covered veranda. These days while we are still trying to recover from the pandemic, it's great to have an outdoor dining option like this which serves tasty food at reasonable prices. We both had the quinoa bowl, and my friend had a piece of grilled...
We tried this restaurant because I searched for a specific menu item I had been craving - the Pakodas. They were less chunky and thus a lot more percentage of surface to fry - greasier than my mother makes them, but tasty.
We also ordered the Lamb Biriani - very good. The eggplant was okay. ...
- Hidden Valley Park
- Contra Costa County Fairgrounds
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Inn at Oyster Point
- Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf
- San Jose Downtown Historic District
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- San Francisco International Airport
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Railroad Square Historic District
- Ghirardelli Square
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Asian Art Museum
- Rockridge BART Station
- Chinatown, San Francisco California
- Embarcadero Plaza
- Serramonte Shopping Center
- Outlets At Gilroy
- Vacaville Premium Outlets